Friday, May 15, 2009

Dear Bu Arwi

this is my acknowledgment for extensive reading class which i put on the cover of the final report... i love this class very much!!!

The end of semester, June 2008


Dear Bu Arwi,

Thanks for a marvelous ER class. ER is an Extraordinary Room which inevitably gives us space to be creative thinkers. You never force me to do this and that, but I love to do all this semester projects.



Love and hug,
Trying-to-not-to-be procrastinator anymore
Rosaline Meda


I also write the longer acknowledgment on the first page to say thousand thanks to Allah and all the people around me that have given me strength to stand...

Thanks Allah for not letting me getting up late. I am afraid of not being able to get up at 2 a.m. I know that procrastinator like me should be punished with mountain of assignments, but this semester, is the hardest punishment. Thanks for still letting me alive…

Thanks Mom and Dad for the calling and praying that pouring me great spirit… I don’t know what my life would be without your love…

Thanks Bu Arwi for your companionship. There is no lecturer that wants to listen to student’s problem better than you…

Thanks to Eyang Wahab for being a great grandfather… there is no Professor that so humble and caring like you…

Thanks to Silvia, Endri, Miftach, and all the House of Forkis dwellers for your sisterhood, laugh, and care…

Thanks to Forkis member for letting me go off from duty for a while to touch my beloved homework…

And thanks to myself for not giving up!
This is the best work you have ever done!
Congratulation!!!!

"If you fall back a few steps, climb the stairs again”
Finally, it’s a nice ending

0 comments:

Post a Comment